Friday, April 11, 2014

Winter Widow

Ok so I really badly want to talk about Winter Soldier the whole film but there is so much big everything changes stuff continuity stuff in it, also college and work eating my time, I'm going to be fair and wait a while longer to do a whole post on that. Just for now I'll say I loved the hell out of the movie and don't regret seeing it. Still wanting to talk about something in relation to it to make myself less impatient to spoil I found a short subject I can talk about....


Now before you ask no this is in no way saying anything bad about Widow in the movie. I thought she did fine good performance got good action beats. More it just how just goofy this poster looks. I mean I know comic properties have a tendency for sexy pose time with their characters but this is so absurd it even kind of fails at that. I think it is the arms mostly. If they were down at her sides it might look normal strut but with the pose it is like she is doing jazz hands. I tried to walk like that myself and tripped in two seconds.

Though it could be worse..


At least her legs don't look like they are farther in the background than the rest of her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment